Friday 20 March 2015

C's Phantasms


Here are the phantasms C shared with me when I invited him to do so:

- To be dominated and to serve a gloved lady, dressed in a corset (your suits you marvelously on the photo),  a skirt (leather or latex), black stockings and high-heeled shoes.
- Kiss shoes and stocking-sheathed legs up to the knees.
- Wear a hood (but retain sight)
- Be tightly bound
- Wear an arm-binder or straitjacket
- Nipple clamps
- Undergo whip / cane / crop on buttocks and make me wear a gag if I moan.

We have already explored most of these although sometimes a little improvisation has been necessary. For instance neither he nor I have a straitjacket but I was able to tie his arms in the position they would be in if he were in a straitjacket. 

We have also played with cling-film and I introduced him to wax play after pushing his boundary on blindfolds. He has also been caned on several occasions (and he loves it).

Another phantasm he mentioned during our conversations is to be firmly tied on a bed, face down, and to be whipped with nettles. I'm waiting for the nettles to put forth nice young potent stems and leaves :-)

One thing that he never mentioned was the control of his sexuality. I have recently started to work on that side of things and he seems to be appreciating having to ask for permission to masturbate and being denied sometimes. The most recent activity added involves him masturbating while kneeling in front of me. I thought his shyness would hamper his progress but he was so worked up after being denied, flogged and whipped that it wasn't. Another addition is teaching him how to worship my pussy with his tongue.

He's definitely a pain slut and his fetishism for my feet isn't at all affected by any sexual release he may have just had so all I need to do is tell him to kiss my feet to maintain his submissiveness :-)

Interesting times are ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment