Monday 16 March 2015

Introducing C

C first contacted me last summer with an pm on Fetlife. Not really the place I expected to find a submissive, even if I do receive pms from submissives seeking a relationship from time to time, but then life is full of surprises and sometimes they are good ones. He very politely explained that he had had phantasms since his adolescence (he's 32, the same age as Follow) but as he had never encountered someone with whom he could explore them they had so far remained just phantasms and so he had decided that it was time to actively search someone experienced. Which is why he was contacting me as he had seen my profile on a regional bdsm site and found me on Fetlife (I discovered later on that he had scoured this blog as well but he hasn't been back since I told him which ISP he uses and how I know lol). 

I responded with an invitation to tell me more about his phantasms and we continued to exchange messages throughout the following few months (summer holidays and a peak work load meant that it wasn't possible for me to initiate a physical meeting for some time). His phantasms are quite different to Follow's (except for bondage) and I saw the possibility of exploring things that hadn't really been possible with F because F wasn't really into pain (well he was more towards the end than in the beginning but he still didn't get any pleasure out of being flogged more than lightly and I find no pleasure in inflicting pain on someone who doesn't enjoy it).

Exploring new things and initiating a novice are things I enjoy and so without any expectations as to where this would go, invited C to my place at the beginning of November with the reassurance that he would live to tell the tale. 

He was very nervous when he arrived "armed" with a box of (absolutely delicious, no, scrumptious would be a better word) chocolates. We had a drink and chatted a bit before I had him strip off his clothes, collared him, and then lead him upstairs to my bedroom where I have all my instruments and a four-poster bed which serves as a good replacement for a St Andrew's cross. There I tied him between the posts and we started our exploration of the real extent of his masochism. Nipple clamps, flogging, whipping, he soaked it all in and had a hard-on most of the time. After-care consisted of more chatting and another drink before sending him home. It wasn't easy to tell what was going on inside him but C had no problems expressing that by email the next day when things had had time to settle a little. The resulting email described the sensations and emotions he had experienced, the effect they (and the marks on his body) continued to have on him throughout the following day and expressed the desire to be allowed to come and kneel at my feet again.






And so began an interesting exploration of which I will talk more about in the following days and, I hope, months.

No comments:

Post a Comment