Sunday 15 March 2015

So I'm back

As Google has had second thoughts on what would have boiled down to closing down any blogs containing "sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video" I can go ahead with my plan of reviving this blog. Although reviving isn't really the correct term as the blog has continued to receive visitors regularly in spite of no new posts since 2011. No, it's more an intention to start blogging again.

And so...

As to be expected a lot of things have happened in the past three and a half years. I moved twice which meant that at one point Follow was a 5-hour train trip away. But that didn't stop him and we spent many weekends together during the 2 years I lived there. Sadly my next move, while at last meaning that we were living close enough to spend more time together and move forward in our relationship, arrived at a time when his personal and professional problems increased significantly and he went into depressive bouts which seriously affected our relationship.

Finally after 18 months of long periods of silence followed by long discussions online and very little time actually spent together it all came to an end last month. Follow had often said that there was something very strong that kept us together in spite of all the difficulties but even a strong chain will weaken if it gets chipped at over a long period of time and that's what had happened. I felt a lot of sadness when I decided that there was no point in continuing in the hope of things turning around when the same pattern kept on repeating itself. But at the same time I knew that what I was really mourning were simply the plans we had made together and which had no chance of becoming a reality unless he was able to put a distance between our relationship and his job and other obligations, which is something he isn't capable of doing, at least not now.

What remains is a lot of happy memories of time spent together which involved a lot of worshiping, bondage, fisting, torture and simply cuddling on the sofa while we watched a DVD.  I sincerely hope he gets his life together and finds peace and happiness.

During the past 18 months I have also been meeting new prospective submissives as, as I have already mentioned, the objective was always to have 2 or 3 (although I am realizing that time-wise this isn't such an easy thing to pull off, at least not at the moment).   As usual there have been a lot of time-wasting wannabe's who when it's time to move into reality come up with an excuse as to why they can't present themselves as arranged.

Then there were others who simply weren't a match. Being into the same activities isn't enough. If I'm going to "play" with a body I have to find it attractive and there are also times when it's nice to have a conversation, even if the sub is kneeling naked at my feet.

There is also the question of attitude; I expect the same attitude of respect and attentiveness to my needs at all times including when out socializing. On one occasion I took part in a bondage picnic and the sub accompanying me wandered around leisurely as though he were there on his own. I have no patience for people like that, they're only interested in getting their particular kinky needs met.

Happily a good match appeared through an unexpected venue: Fetlife.

But I'll tell you all about that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment