Monday 10 January 2011

Two White Roses and a Shy Smiling Face Looking Down at Me...

were the first things I saw on opening the door on the appointed date and time. I invited him in, thanked him for the roses and then led him into the living room.

I rarely have a sub strip off his clothes straight away on the first visit but I decided to do so this time. I placed a rug on the floor where he was to kneel once he was undressed and then sat on the sofa to enjoy the show. He was quick to obey in spite of his apparent embarrassment and the removed clothing revealed a totally hairless (shaved) body that was visually pleasing to me. The best description I can find is “slightly padded”, not fat but not skinny either; a body that is fun to play with, especially with floggers and other impact toys.

Rather than have him do housework I had him take care of a pair of my leather boots which were in need of a good cleaning. The result was lovely, I'd never seen them shine like that before, but not really surprising as his profession is connected to military.

Then I instructed him to make me a cup of tea and here he surprised me by kneeling down before me to present the cup to me without me having tell him to do so.

Now that he was visibly a bit more at ease with finding himself naked in front of a woman he'd never met before, I had him kneel before me on the rug again and asked him questions about his desire to serve and submit whilst sipping my tea. The main impression I got throughout the conversation was of a polite, soft-spoken, sincere and motivated sub. Albeit a shy and nervous one.

My tea finished I decided to move on to one of my favourite activities: bondage. This, as every thing else was, was totally new to him so I kept it fairly light and after asking him if he was ok with me taking some photos I slipped a spandex hood on him and started shooting.

Then I grabbed my floggers and gave him a small taste of very light flogging but saw that he was less at ease with this. So I had him give me a foot massage which he performed very well.

I only kept him for about an hour and a half before releasing him as I had other things on my agenda, one of which was to inform his Mistress that she had found herself a very promising submissive.

1 comment:

  1. I never fail to find it amazing how, by adding FemDom to a date, I am quite fine with being naked with a woman I've never met before. And often, she is, as well. Some of course even expect it.

    Personally, I think this speaks to the inherent healthiness in a FemDom involvement, how it allows barriers to so easily be overcome.

    -saratoga

    ReplyDelete