Friday 28 January 2011

Rope Play


Yesterday morning I tried out an idea I've been mulling over in my head for some time. I started out with a variant of the head cage for which you can find a video showing how to tie it on the Two Knotty Boys website.

I've already tied the head cage and brought the remaining rope back up and out through the knot on the crown of the head before attaching it to a hook on the ceiling over my bed. This time I wanted to use the remaining rope to simply continue the bondage on my slave's body. So once the head cage tied, I let the remaining rope run down his back and tied another knot just below his collar then brought the two lengths over his shoulders, tied another knot and continued round to the back again where I tied yet another knot and then ran the rope up to the knot just below his collar and down again, tightening it to lift his head up.

The rest I think can be figured out by looking at the photos.

The problem I have with long lengths of rope is that it makes it harder to tie fancy knots, something I can about manage laying the rope flat on a table but not when working on a body.

But where I really need to make progress is keeping everything symmetric and tight enough, especially with nylon rope.

The batteries in my camera were on their last legs and so I wasn't able to take new photos once I'd readjusted the rope for symmetry.

I think a black Spandex male version of a cat suit would be a good idea for the next time I play with white rope :)

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog. It looks like it will be very informative reading! I am in a female-led relationship and am always looking for ideas. Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and congratulations on being the first person to comment. I wish you all the best in your female-led relationship.

    ReplyDelete