Saturday 5 November 2011

My Young Pup in his Element

We were blessed with some really beautiful weather last month so my young pup and I took the opportunity to spend some time in a nearby forest. 

Follow proved to be very good at finding secluded spots and it's funny to see him disappear into ferns and brambles only to reappear further along the path with a big smile on his face. He's also very good at beating a path suitable for me to access the chosen spot for our fun and games. He's definitely a good dog in that respect.

Most of our time there was spent on puppy training and it was really lovely to have lots of space to lead him around on my leash. Even better though was being able to have him pee against a tree.

The only inconvenience was that with all the leaves on the ground some toys got left behind. My young pup has been back there a couple of times since (he goes running as often as possible) but hasn't yet seen a squirrel brandishing a riding crop, grin. I must train him to take better care of my belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment