Sunday 10 April 2011

A Busy and Eventful Month in a few Paragraphs

It's been over a month now since my last post and although I've been quiet on the blog front there have been a lot of things going on.

The two day trial with the submissive G was not decisive or perhaps I should say that it was. Not that I could find fault with G; as a submissive he is genuine and I like him as a person. But I felt no physical attraction for him and reading the diary he had started as soon as I had agreed to give him a try revealed that he had hopes of vanilla stuff like cuddling. This prompted me to put an end to things quickly. Not an easy thing to do but we got over it and since then G has renewed with his former Mistress.

This trial of bringing a second sub into the scene has made some things very clear: To start with it's too soon, I've still got a lot to do to make the base solid, my pup still has a lot to learn, and so do I. The other thing is that I need to think more about how other subs can integrate and be integrated in the big picture, bearing in mind that, although my search didn't include anything romantic, I've got all the romantic I could ever dream of.

In the mean time my slave Follow is being true to his slave name. Recent events and opportunities have brought me to a place where I can envisage making my next moves towards my main goals. This involves my moving home several hundred kilometres away before the end of the year. I explained all of this to my pet because I wanted to know if he was really ready to follow me and if so what conditions needed to be provided for. This resulted in a steam of assurances, confessions, more time spent together, small symbolic gifts, more and more opening up and a plead to be tattooed.

The energy from all this is fuelling my progression towards my goals and colouring them at the same time. I can feel the things I desire moving closer and closer, much closer than I'd felt them just a few months ago.

And while things are lining themselves up nicely for my next move forward I've also had opportunities to improve my bondage techniques. During his 2 day stay, I took G to an SM club where a bondage workshop was being held. It turned out that it was shibari where the knots are quite simple (but solid), and symmetry is at best ignored. Whereas most of my efforts have been spent trying to achieve a prettier style more in line with what the two knotty boys teach. I learnt some useful things like how to join to lengths of rope together easily and solidly and some suspension techniques. Although I can't explore the suspension techniques out just yet for want of some very solid, conveniently placed ceiling hooks or better.

I have tried out combining my newly learned techniques with my obsessiveness for symmetry on my young pup and I am pleased with the result. The bigger, less decorative knots are not only easier to tie, they also look good on a male submissive and allow a tighter fit. The bondage starts with rope doubled and worked around the hands before being run up to shoulder-blade height, around my pup's arms and back round to loop round itself and move back in the opposite direction this time slightly lower in order to make the breast area more prominent. Once the solid base providing “hookage” for attaching my pup to a hook in the ceiling was finished, I ran the two ends of the rope separately around his body incorporating more symmetry and aiming to outline different parts of his body. To finish off some simple binding of his legs down to just below his knees prevented him from being able to achieve more than a hobble over to where I was to string him up before adding nipple clamps. He was in heaven, he could hardly move, couldn't see anything and had no choice but undergo any torturing or teasing inspired by seeing him there like that while I sat working on my computer, just a riding crop's length away.

3 comments:

  1. Mistress_in_France,

    This slave found Your blog purely by accident, via FL, and can't help but be fascinated (and more than slightly envious of "follow").

    kneeling in submission at Your feet,

    pleasemayi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Follow regularly tells me just how much he feels that he is lucky to have met me.

    I don't personally believe in luck and the like, but I do feel blessed to have met him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss,

    -curtsies-

    I am an unowned english sissy sub/slave also living in France.

    May i tell you what a pleasure it is to have found your blog and i will now be following it with incredible delight.

    Thank you once again.

    -curtsies-

    Bethany.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete