Saturday 4 December 2010

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is to share my story, my ideas and my opinions on FemDom. These are obviously a reflection of how I choose to express my dominance and my viewpoint, nothing more, nothing less. So unless you are a submissive male hoping to get to serve me*, you don't have to agree with me. In fact I'm always interested to hear different viewpoints as long as they're not presented to me as the ONLY valid one.


So who am I and what am I about?

I have to admit that this is not a question that is easy to answer when you've got the same feeling you get when leaving a message on an answering machine (yuck!). So I'm just going to have some fun with this and do a "pèle-mèle" portrait of my self.


I sometimes feel like the Domme in the picture on the left

(and although divorced, I have found myself in similar situations with my children).



Ideally I would like to look something like this:














But in reality this is what I look like:


(my slave says I'm "maginifique!!!", a lovely typo for those who understand some French, and no that isn't him on the photo)

















For me being the dominant partner is all about:

Growth (his and mine), Responsibility, Respect, Creativity, Educational skills, Self-Mastery, Empathy... and a lot of fun.


I don't share the opinion of those who think that women are superior to men and should run the world. In fact I'm more inclined to agree with a recently read tweet :

If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other.

I personally don't feel superior to anyone, or inferior for that matter and I'm not looking for inferiority, I'm looking for complementarity.


Experience

An observer all my life
10 years of active kink
5 years as a Domme
8 months and still going strong as the owner of a slave who is surpassing my dreams.


Goals

My main goal at this moment is to carry on educating my slave the best I can whilst putting in place the means for us to live our relationship the way we both desire to: to the full. Neither of us are looking for a OWK style relationship but we do want to have the privacy and leisure to live on our own terms which are of course My terms.

Misc.

Most of the people I socialize with are into different flavours of BDSM.

Tomorrow I will start telling the story of how a sub who seemed the least suitable choice for me is turning out to be one of the best things that have happened in my life.

*Note to submissive males: If you stick around a little while you will see that I am not currently looking for another sub. This will change in the future but will take place through a different channel so please realise that any solicitations via this blog will be ignored - thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Ma'am, here is Eric in Nantes.
    I've just discovered your BLOG and, as a submissive for real, I do appreciate the difference you make between inferiority and complementarity. The first is good for a dramatic context of game, and the second is better for eroticism...

    Please to discover a UK or US Mistress living among us...

    Read you later

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eric, it's nice to know that I have at least one reader nearer to where I have decided to make my home.

    I agree with you and enjoy both the games and the eroticism but most of all I can't imagine a relationship of any kind with someone if I felt they were inferior to me.

    ReplyDelete